Accessing our site www.solectivo.com (the Site) makes you a User of it and subjects you to the conditions of use regulated here. We reserve the right to modify, at any time, the presentation and configuration of this website, as well as this Legal Notice and Conditions of Use.
In compliance with Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the Owner provides its identifying data:
E.ON Energy Communities & Network Solutions, S.L., of Spanish nationality.
E.ON Energy Communities & Network Solutions, S.L. aims to become a role model in sustainability for Tenerife and is committed to building the new Tenerife energy community, which places the transition to sustainable energy in the hands of the local population of Tenerife.
Any communication with E.ON Energy Communities & Network Solutions, S.L. can be made through any of the following channels:
ONLINE SERVICES AND ELECTRONIC CONTRACTING
The Site is the online platform through which E.ON Energy Communities & Network Solutions, S.L. offers its services.
The Site provides the User with all the necessary prior information to assess the offer of E.ON Energy Communities & Network Solutions, S.L., in particular: our rates and our offer for individuals.
The contracting of the supply is formalized, therefore, electronically, through the contracting procedure that starts at https://www.solectivo.com/ and that, followed by all its steps, provides the User with a contract subject to our general conditions at https://www.solectivo.com/terminos-y-condiciones-generales and the particular conditions agreed with the User and which are communicated to him by e-mail for his definitive online acceptance, at which time the contract is formalized and the User also acquires the status of Customer of E.ON Energy Communities & Network Solutions, S.L.
Access and Use of the Website
- Access and use of the Web are free for users and do not generally require prior user registration. However, access and use of certain information and services offered through the Web can only be done after user registration.
- The User commits to making diligent use and not to make available to third parties his username and password, as well as to communicate to E.ON Energy Communities & Network Solutions, S.L. as soon as possible, the loss, theft, or any risk of access to them by a third party.
- The User is responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of all the data entered on the web regardless of the functionality used. Likewise, he declares that he has all the necessary permissions on the data he accesses and that he has consent for the use of data belonging to third parties. In this sense, E.ON Energy Communities & Network Solutions, S.L. is exempt from any responsibility for inaccurate, incomplete, or incorrect data or for the lack of consent for its use and incorporation into the web.
Access to Our Services
Access for Contracting: As a User who accesses our Site to contract our services, you declare and guarantee us:
- That you have the capacity to contract;
- That all the personal information you provide us (including: personal, contact, identification data, and bank account numbers) as well as all the information related to your supply point(s) is truthful, accurate, current, and authentic, and that you will keep it duly updated through any of the channels enabled to contact us;
- That by completing the contracting procedure offered on the Site you accept this form of contracting;
- That you also know and accept that, with the acceptance of the conditions agreed during the contracting procedure that you will carry out by validating the link with the data of your contract that we will send you by email, you are giving your consent and formalizing your contract;
- That you know and accept that the invoices of E.ON Energy Communities & Network Solutions, S.L. are sent in pdf format by email and are subsequently archived in your Customer account, and that you expressly accept this form of billing.
Contracting: Once a contract is signed with E.ON Energy Communities & Network Solutions, S.L., in addition to the status of User of our Site, you also acquire the status of Customer: Your relationship with E.ON Energy Communities & Network Solutions, S.L. will be governed by the signed contract and as a User – Customer, you will have access to the specific area for Customers through your account, activated with your username and password. From this moment, you are additionally obliged to:
- Keep your access data (user and password) properly protected and not to communicate or transfer them to any third party; in case of theft, loss, or improper communication of such data to third parties, you are obliged to notify us as soon as possible, so we can replace them with new keys;
- Use the specific area for Customers of the Site for the purposes for which it is intended, i.e., the management of your relationship as a Customer of E.ON Energy Communities & Network Solutions, S.L., the archiving and documentation of your personal data, billing, contracts, and invoices;
- Refrain from any use of the specific area for Customers and/or its contents that is contrary to the law, public order, morality, or generally accepted good customs;
- Access your billing data and invoices through the Customer area.
Your Comments: When, as a User and/or Customer of E.ON Energy Communities & Network Solutions, S.L., you send us any observation, opinion, or comment about our services or our customer service, whether by email or any other means, you are expressly and gratuitously authorizing us to use them in the most extensive way possible and, in case such observations, opinions, and/or comments are considered protected by intellectual property rights, you exclusively assign us and with the possibility of transferring them to third parties, the rights of reproduction, public communication and/or making available to the public of the same, in whole or in part, in all those supports and modalities of exploitation that we consider appropriate, very particularly in our Site and in our commercial, promotional and/or advertising documentation, for a worldwide territorial scope and for the entire duration of such rights. Keep in mind that, to protect your privacy, such comments will always be published only referring to your first name and your locality.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS Solectivo is a European trademark and owned by E.ON Energy Communities & Network Solutions, S.L.
All rights reserved.
All access to this website is subject to the following conditions: the reproduction, permanent storage, and dissemination of the contents or any other use for public or commercial purposes is expressly prohibited without the prior express written consent of the Owner.
PRIVACY AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data you provide us through the Site or by email or any other means, including the IP from which you connect (for security and fraud reasons) will be integrated into an automated file owned by E.ON Energy Communities & Network Solutions, S.L. The website www.solectivo.com has implemented the legally provided security measures for the conservation of such data. Your data will be used to manage all aspects of our commercial and contractual relationship including, unless you have expressly opposed it, the sending of commercial communications (even through email and phone) from E.ON Energy Communities & Network Solutions, S.L.
E.ON Energy Communities & Network Solutions, S.L. will only provide your data to third parties when it is strictly necessary to provide the contracted services and for this sole purpose or in cases of compliance with existing legal obligations.
As a User, you can always access your personal data to exercise your rights of rectification, cancellation, or opposition to their processing. To do this, you can send us a written request accompanied by a photocopy of your ID indicating the right you wish to exercise, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by ordinary or certified mail to E.ON Energy Communities & Network Solutions, S.L.
For any matter related to the functions of the Data Protection Delegate, you can write to us directly at email@example.com or by ordinary or certified mail to E.ON Energy Communities & Network Solutions, S.L.
You can unsubscribe by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The domain name of the provider (ISP) and/or IP address that gives them access to the network.
- The date and time of access to the website.
- The internet address of the link that leads to the website. The number of daily visitors to each section. The information obtained is totally anonymous, and in no case can it be associated with a specific and identified User.
RESPONSIBILITY OF E.ON ENERGY COMMUNITIES & NETWORK SOLUTIONS, S.L. Regarding the Site www.solectivo.com:
E.ON Energy Communities & Network Solutions, S.L. reserves the right to temporarily interrupt access to the Site at any time and without prior notice, when necessary for technical, security, control, or maintenance reasons.
E.ON Energy Communities & Network Solutions, S.L. is not responsible for:
- Interruptions, delays, or malfunctions of the Site and the damages that may arise from them, caused by reasons beyond its control (including power supply failures, lack of access to communication networks, hacker attacks, viruses, or other harmful elements), Force Majeure, or culpable or fraudulent acts of the User and/or Client;
- Damages of any nature arising from the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, and/or timeliness of the data provided by the User and/or Client;
- Damages of any nature arising from the User and/or Client’s access to third-party sites to which they may have been referred through links provided on the Site: In this sense, the links we provide aim to inform you of other sources of information that expand on information or data provided on our Site and, although we always try to refer to reliable sources, such sites are the property and responsibility of their respective owners.
LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
In general, the relationships between E.ON Energy Communities & Network Solutions, S.L. and the users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction and the courts of Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain).
These responses and clarifications provided are intended to offer general information and guidance only. They do not constitute legal or contractual advice. Any legal agreement or commitment will be governed exclusively by the terms and conditions contained in the final contract between the involved parties. The responses provided here are not intended to replace, modify, or contradict in any way the terms and conditions agreed upon in the final contract, nor to establish additional legal obligations beyond those already specified in said contract. In the event of any discrepancy or conflict between the information provided in this document and the terms of the final contract, the terms of the contract shall prevail.